• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Official AZ Meet

If it wasn't for the gf's sister's bday, I'd totally drive up!
(I shouldn't of said I'd go =p )

Next weekend we will prob do something again, I will post up as I figure it out.

Buick was a PITA, not really all that bad, but it was still annoying. Had to JB weld base of intake (thanks harry) and then sand flat but the new gaskets and copper spray seem to be holding.

Supercharged FWD v6 is so stupid instant torque, tons of torque steer.

Kris - - if ya still want boxes you need to get before they get re-purposed.

Work day at my place this Sat

I have to rebuild the front suspension on the GMC so I can get it aligned as I got some new shoes for it. Either way I have $300+ worth of bushings to press and burn out so it should be a fun day. Bring your **** that you need fixed and we can take a look at it if we have time.

rps20130507_204003.jpg

rps20130507_180907_912.jpg

Method race wheels. 20x9 et18 and ~34lb.

Made in China but sold out of LA warehouse. I am happy with look and feel of them. They are the same weight as my steel 17x7.5 wheels with 245/70/17.

Took over a year looking at wheels before I finally picked these.

So who's showing up to help with the e39 clutch swap?

Chances are today I will go slow and maybe get as far as just getting trans and clutch out as I have a lot of little shifter parts to replace

Might be a work/bs day coming up soon at the twitch rez. Gonna do some organizing of my shop first before I have people over again but I plan on pulling the trucks engine out so I can just reseal on a stand.

Back