• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SF Bay Area meet/get togethe at Mckevitt Volvo June 25th

2Lodges

The Golden Gate Chapter is having a get together in San Leandro, Ca at Mckevitt Volvo starting at 10:30AM June 25th. Come by and check and have some fun. Please RSVP so I can have an estimate of attendees for the Dealer.
Gary Lodge

I'm considering going. If I do, I'll RSVP. Keith at CRO told me about the event. I posted something about this in the NorCal thread a few days ago.

Yes a little short on the notice.
It's only a few weeks since I took over the club, so still getting in the groove.

Yes a little short on the notice.
It's only a few weeks since I took over the club, so still getting in the groove.

My son has this weekend off so if I'm feeling up to it health wise, we are going to try to stop by and check it out.

What is going on exactly? Show n shine type deal or just an informal get together?

Flathood won't fit in a 245 w/o fking it up. Maybe I'll try to get the woodslat out. I'll let you know.

I got a hood into my 245 just fine, by myself. A little bit of padding, and you could do it without screwing up the interior or the hood.

twists120.jpg

Back