• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fuel Injector replacement for Volvo 740 Regina

chronicrhythm

Can I use yellow top injectors from this for sale thread? http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=301784

I haven't been able to find any information on the Regina injectors ohm rating but if it is the same as the LH system them they should be fine right? The 19lbs/hr seems to match the yellow tops in LH2.4 cars.

Here are the specs for the yellow tops: Yellow part number:0280155746 - 19 lbs/hr - 199.7 cc/min - 25? cone spray pattern with 15.95ohm resistance

My injectors have 230,000 miles on them and I think it may be time for either new ones or to rebuild mine.

wow so after another search I found some more details I was looking for. I found that the stock regina injectors have a flow rate of 190 cc/min and an ohm rating of 14. Would a difference of about 2 ohms be ok if I swapped in the yellow tops or would I have to start messing with resistance packs?

The car sees mostly slow city miles these days so mpg is not great, but when I used to DD it to work I think i gained a mpg or two and things smoothed out a bit. That gain could of been just from having newer injectors than the 250k mile ones in there.

Back