• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Enem k15 on lh3.1

Etums

So I emailed enem and asked which camshaft would net me about 150-175 horsepower with some porting and maybe a deck job on my 530 cylinder head. They suggested there k15 as well as some valve springs, I do trust what they are saying but I am wondering how much will I be able to do without messing with my ecu, would I need to run bigger injectors, at some point I might make an intake manifold to run dual twin blade ford throttle bodies I know with this I will need to change the ecu to a megasquirt but I'm just wondering how much can I get away with my lh3.1, thanks for the feedback

for what its worth, i can run about 5psi boost safely on 3.1

edit: i would get a wideband first

edit2: i also have 850 turbo orange injectors

Last edited:
I doubt you're going to reach your goal without tuning it. I bet lh3.1 will be just fine, you'll still want to monitor afr's but to get the best power at high revs you'd better get your ignition squared away.

thanks, so not to sound like a noob (even though i am) you mean wide band and a gauge to watch my ratio and not replace my o2 with a wide band and wire it to the factory harness

thats what i thought thanks! hopefully when i get my tax return i will buy a bunch of stuff for this thing

Niceee! Turbotankshane and I have been working to get good results chipping lh 3.1 and we're not too far off. Hopefully soon, it'll be somewhat as easy as chipping lh 2.4.

Save up some money and get this
strokerkit.jpg

anybody? do i just change my ignition timing or what, i cant find anything on changing you ignition curve

Well, two of your options would be to chip your ignition computer, or install Megasquirt.

Other options exist.

If you take the time to read through the lh2.4/ezk tuning thread stickied in performance, all the same principles apply to tuning lh3.1/ezk. I imagine that if you're not taking the boosted route, tuning lh3.1 shouldn't be too much of a hassle, and it's a regular ol' ezk in there so tune away to your hearts content.

Back