• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

700 Manual Trans Pedal Box Alternatives

bionicbanana

I've got a 780 I'm currently putting a 1jz in. Auto for now but I'll be sourcing a r154 for it this summer. I have a manual pedal box but I'd like to save it for my 940 daily.

Has anybody used a manual pedal box from another car with success? The interior will remain gutted so I'm not worried about the fit of interior panels.

Is there a cheaper option that works or will a 7/9 pedal box be most cost effective? (~$2-300)

Would also appreciate any recommendations for slimmer brake booster setups if possible

Thanks

Seems to me it would be easier to duplicate the stock clutch pedal in steel. Why reinvent the wheel with some aftermarket stuff when the OEM parts exist to be copied?

Where is the link to the GCP stock plastic clutch pedal?

Easier to make factory pedal in steel? Why don't you make them and sell them then? With the amount of people wanting them you could be rich.

740hydropedal.jpg

nathanpedals2.jpg

nathanpedals.jpg

THese are made from unobtainium..

Last edited:
No your buy one from GCP advise was no go, now you wanna jump on others advice and claim it as your own??

From your GCP bro's..

Deleted part. Will not come again.

No your buy one from GCP advise was no go, now you wanna jump on others advice and claim it as your own??

From your GCP bro's..

Deleted part. Will not come again.

What are you talking about? Please write something coherent. Johnv wannabe... :lol: If some after market company actually bothers to offer a hard to find part, then that is the best option.

That wasn't your option. Your option was buy the plastic one that you can't buy anymore. What part of the part you said buy you can't buy don't you JohnV understand? Did I stutter?

You should edit your first response so you look like genius..

Back