• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

one more 93 Regina +T thread

I'd like to understand the benefits of using a wideband into a controller simulating narrowband to the ECU like jvluntzel did, vs. just using the OG Regina O2 sensor?

I guess I'm confused by what a Regina ECU expects to see...

Me too because Regina NBO2 are weird.

My question is way more basic......Got car running. Ran not too bad on the original injectors and the small FPR. I dropped in some turbo 740 injectors and the 3.0fpr (I think) and now runs very rough but driveable, some smoke on WOT. Any thoughts?

This is what I came up with, probably wrong so that is why I am clearing it through here

-IAC ---> air filter hose
-CBV ---> vacuum tree
-Separator box ---> air filter hose

My question is way more basic......Got car running. Ran not too bad on the original injectors and the small FPR. I dropped in some turbo 740 injectors and the 3.0fpr (I think) and now runs very rough but driveable, some smoke on WOT. Any thoughts?

This is what I came up with, probably wrong so that is why I am clearing it through here

-IAC ---> air filter hose
-CBV ---> vacuum tree
-Separator box ---> air filter hose

You need high impedance injectors unless you wired in the resistor pack. You?ll be lucky if you didn?t do damage to the ECU.

Get some 850T injectors because they are high impedance and a direct drop in.

Doh! What color are the 850T ones? I will revert to the old ones or read about the resistor pack.

Back