• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

thelostartof LH 2.4 Chip Feedback Thread

No reply :-(

I need a upgrade from my actual exk and fuel chip because I upgrade a little my setup.

Can you please check your PM or email

Thanks

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/tL60GS90KSc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I want a 9xx series ECU chip and a LH2.4 EZK chip

These are my hardware setups

???
93? LH2.4 VOLVO 240 swap with B230FK,19T turbo,531 head,IPD Turbo cam,012 MAF,440cc/min injector,2.5? DP, do88 radiator and intercooler, RON95 or 98 use
???

Thanks in advance
Bryan

Does anyone know this guy personally?
If he's not into this anymore, or if just no longer has the time , perhaps it's time for him to pass the torch along with the programming tool , data, and source info for replacement proms? Just a thought

If he's not into this anymore, or if just no longer has the time , perhaps it's time for him to pass the torch along with the programming tool , data, and source info for replacement proms? Just a thought

Guys, this isn't exactly difficult to accomplish |
First off, if you insist on chips, might as well get yourselves an ostrich or better yet, message TLAO on Facebook (he'll be Michael Brown, no profile picture)

Seriously tho, megasquirt is the way to go, more support and more power to be made.
Chips are bull****, unless you are ok with minor or just noticeable changes.

I know this guy, try sending a PM again as I am not seeing anything for the last month from you.

I also just have a lot going on personally so I am typically a week or two behind on my first response, this last week I have been back on top of things.

Guys, this isn't exactly difficult to accomplish |
First off, if you insist on chips, might as well get yourselves an ostrich or better yet, message TLAO on Facebook (he'll be Michael Brown, no profile picture)

Seriously tho, megasquirt is the way to go, more support and more power to be made.
Chips are bull****, unless you are ok with minor or just noticeable changes.

Chips work for the quick and easy, but for sure MS awesome if you have the time to wire it up and tune it, best option for those looking for 300+ (doubling the the factory HP).

For those of us that dont want to go all out and convert to MS, a chipped bosch ecu and ezk works well. Mike's latest revisions put more fuel in when the engine transitions into boost and the tip in throttle ping is a thing of the past. Quite happy here.

I just got mine on Thursday.

For those of us that dont want to go all out and convert to MS, a chipped bosch ecu and ezk works well. Mike's latest revisions put more fuel in when the engine transitions into boost and the tip in throttle ping is a thing of the past. Quite happy here.

I just got mine on Thursday.

That's good to hear ! I haven't been on here for a while and wondering how to get his new chips ?!

So I have TLAO chips in my 91 740 turbo wagon , are these new Chippy's ?
Also I purchased some blue injectors , are they going to perform well in my 740 turbo ...mods include TLAO chippy's , 3 " stainless downpipe , isuzu intercooler , bigger turbo , cold Ram Air , free flow exhaust ,wide band etc thanxz guys !

Back