• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

intercooler piping purchase

I had always used silicone intakes (they have pipes too) but in the end, pipes are pipes if they've got the right curves and such.

Do you have the stock 7/9 series hard pipes? Top or mid tank FMIC?

I can make you a deal on the parts I removed from my 940T (which have about 15k miles on them, FCP Groton parts).... but then we have that darn shipping thing again. LMK via PM.

Last edited:
Using the stock hoses(can be purchased cheap from rock auto) and piping with intercooler(piping & intercooler can be found in wanted section) is the easiest option(and for the most part, lowest cost).

I used the MTC (or whatever) Rubber hose in the throttle body, and then some random bits of 2.5in tubing.
I've used the CXracing and eBay kits on other projects. They're usually a pretty good bargain for tuning, the connectors and hose clamps are garbage usually. If I'm ordering specific silicone couplers and aluminum, I use SiliconeIntakes.com

Happy boosting!

I usually look around locally for leftover bits from ebay kits, nobody ever wants a dime for them. Cut to fit what you need and roll a bead on the end.

Back