• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Hi guys,

I have a ton of leftover Volvo parts since we sold my wife's 850 Turbo. Let me know if anyone is interested in these parts:

- EST carbon fiber valve cover and throttle body cover for P80s
- iPD billet aluminum oil cap
- 50ft of vacuum line in different sizes

Just shoot me offers, I could really use the space at home. Thanks!

Planning on coming south of the border any time soon?

Hey guys,

New to Vancouver and just bought a killer 240 wagon and in the market for parts. looking for the likes of coil overs / shorter springs , wheels ect . Don't fancy paying the same price in shipping and cant find anywhere in Canada that sells aftermarket parts.
Hola if you have anything .
cheers

Hey guys,

New to Vancouver and just bought a killer 240 wagon and in the market for parts. looking for the likes of coil overs / shorter springs , wheels ect . Don't fancy paying the same price in shipping and cant find anywhere in Canada that sells aftermarket parts.
Hola if you have anything .
cheers
Welcome!

What kind of parts are you looking for? Can't help with the suspension or wheels, but I might have some other stuff you might be interested in.

Welcome!

What kind of parts are you looking for? Can't help with the suspension or wheels, but I might have some other stuff you might be interested in.
Hey I'm missing all sorts of trim and my exhaust is just for show ATM . Pretty much looking for everything and anything. What do you have ?

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I have a ton of leftover Volvo parts since we sold my wife's 850 Turbo. Let me know if anyone is interested in these parts:

- Set of Perfos with Michelin Harmony 205/55/16
- EST carbon fiber valve cover and throttle body cover for P80s
- iPD billet aluminum oil cap
- Autometer boost gauge (to 20psi)
- 50ft of vacuum line in different sizes

Just shoot me offers, I could really use the space at home. Thanks!

Hey, I'm in Surrey and would be interested in some stuff here.. Particularly the CF covers and maybe the perfos if they're in better shape than mine.

What are you looking to get for this stuff?

Shoot me some offers, I'm just looking to get rid of them. I figured I'd try to sell them here first before posting on Craigslist.

Well, I am back again after a brief VW stint. Actually I'd currently restoring a 1972 westfalia...

BUT, I am looking for a CHEAP beater volvo 240 (maybe 740?) for like $1500 or less just for getting around town\the occasional trip out of town. doesnt have to be pretty, dont care if its rusty, just needs to run alright...

anyone had a look at this one? I feel like its been for sale for a while....
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/5990857161.html

Also considering this one...
https://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/cto/5985561827.html

anyone got or know of anything?

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/6029589786.html

Someone on here?
Anyone able to tell from the pics if they know it?
Super tempted, we had a black 88 745t when I was a kid.
Messaged about it, hopefully go see it tomorrow.

Any thoughts as to this being a bad idea? I've got a pretty good 740 parts stash, that lovely manual transmission is the only thing I have no pieces or parts for.(I think)

Last edited:
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/6029589786.html

Someone on here?
Anyone able to tell from the pics if they know it?
Super tempted, we had a black 88 745t when I was a kid.
Messaged about it, hopefully go see it tomorrow.

Any thoughts as to this being a bad idea? I've got a pretty good 740 parts stash, that lovely manual transmission is the only thing I have no pieces or parts for.(I think)
Hope you snag it! I think it would be an M46 in there, not an M47 5-speed. If you need a spare M46, I have one hanging around that I won't be needing.

^Ah, one for a B230? 1985-on cars, other than the 1985 240 Turbo and the 760/780 cars with the V6 would be equipped with the B230, which uses a slightly different heater pipe than the one used on the B21FT and the B23FT and much different than the one used on the B21/23 non-turbo cars. Has the mounting tab at the water pump flipped upside down.

-J

Back