• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Siriusly love them wheels, if you don't mind breaking up a set I could use one. My daughter curbed one of mine to death, I've been looking for a replacement for about a year.

Since Bruce is showing off his latest Volvo hatch, I don't think I ever posted my slightly older and slightly brighter Volvo on here. An actual Volvo.

I brought it up from the US about a year ago, though I haven't been driving it as much as I'd like. 1961, upgrade to B18 & 12V.

Well it isn't very turbo, or brick-ish, but it's pretty hot. Can't believe I still haven't checked this out in person.

re: cruise/meet-up, I'd like to join in but July weekends aren't looking great.

Hai guise! With the long days and ****show summer weekends has anyone tossed out the idea of an evening cruise during the week? Maybe up cypress or something? Be nice to see y'all.

Something else to consider- next Sunday the illustrious mikep will be crashing on my couch. Mini-meet? BBQ at my place in the late afternoon/early evening.

M.

I'm expecting Mikep at sixish and will provide sausages and beerses. Feel free to add anything you'd like outside that.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

M.

I will bring the naloxone kits!

I have read fentanyl is in everything these days. I wouldn't be surprised if it was in sausages and beer too.

I don't want this to be my last TB party

J

I wish Windsor meats would stop putting the Hot Italian Fentanyl sausages next to the Fennel ones...

M.

I wish Windsor meats would stop putting the Hot Italian Fentanyl sausages next to the Fennel ones...

M.

I was unsure of where you were getting them from. So far Windsor Meats had never poisoned me wrong...I mean thanks for picking up some quality products.

Anything else I can bring? If I make it due to timing issues...

Last edited:
Back