• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Who can burn me a chip

midnightsaint

I want able to save the chip that was damaged when my ecu was shipped. I am needing a new chip for it. Who can burn me a stock program or a small tune on one?

Thanks for the help.

I am also interested in this. Also is it possible to upgrade injectors when having a chip burnt.

What ECU number? I might be able to. As far as upgrading the injectors you mean like changing the injector constants in the bin so you can run bigger injectors? I can't do that, but it can be done if you have a Moates.net thing that you plug in instead of a chip and tune while you drive. I have one, but no time to figure that all out. Plus I'd have to have your car here with the bigger injectors in it.

I want able to save the chip that was damaged when my ecu was shipped. I am needing a new chip for it. Who can burn me a stock program or a small tune on one?

Thanks for the help.
Are you wanting to save the damaged chip or replace it? How was it damaged when the ECU was shipped? Did the ECU not have a cover on it?

The chip was dislodged from the holder. The cover was on the ecu. It broke two legs of the chip. One was able to be soldered back on. The other was all the way to the top.

Back