• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

No Boost

I have not pressure tested it to my liking....need to resolve a p.i.t.a. sealing issue with my homage tester....I'm using a Schrader valve...it won't seal nicely for me...leaks before I can build pressure. ..

I have not pressure tested it to my liking....need to resolve a p.i.t.a. sealing issue with my homage tester....I'm using a Schrader valve...it won't seal nicely for me...leaks before I can build pressure. ..

Didnt you say you used the rubber caps instead of pvc? I have a friend with a boost leak issue in his vw 1.8t and suggested the same thing as i did to you and he also got rubber caps that leaked, i told him go back and get pvc caps like i suggested and voila it works.

Finally able to pressurize the system! Found a leak somewhere near the the vac line coming from the breather box and firewall. I can't see it...sprayed it down

And I can hear it bubbling. ..but I can't get a visual. Going to pull the intake and find out what line is leaking!

those could be lines from the climate control system (if the car has it) or from evap system (if the car has it.)

Maybe there is a leak in the brake booster hose?

bottom line: all air hoses and air lines that are in some way or other connected to the intake system should be in good condition and connected with clamps.

Back