• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Has anyone ever had luck with the Grey motorcraft TFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
See here he is in all his glory. Thats a simple anus question with an easy answer from Autronics. Buy there CDI which carries a much stronger spark that this smart sht u posted. If you gonna ruin the discussion with that trash you may as well leave because I can also buy the dwell boards and run the same trash you do. That's all been explained in the previous post if you can read. Are you here to help or talk **** about my ECU's. If that's the case the exits to the left. Im not gonna keep going back n forth with you like ya lady does. If you got an issue I gave you my personal line yesterday. Be a man an use it if you got issue but the keyboard marauding that you continue even though the trash was placed in off topic where I didn't follow is quite enuf. When I left that thread I asked ya corny ass to try not to follow me to troll if you could. That said if you got a fukn personal problem you got the number big man I dont care what runs on them they carry 103 mj where the CDI 's are > 110. If you can only explain the generalities through word of mouth empirical accounts of something YOU CLEARLY DONT USE I will still have specific questions and you should get over that real quick. U must a very insecure individual. To feel so butt hurt at every fukn comment that doesn't roll right over to your suggestions. If you cannot control it I'd wish like Michael Jackson you'd beat it. Now I've tried to be amicable and every one can see that from my response to your IGNA1 post. That's final I dont have time for straw men! Im a grown ass man and quite frankly I dont have time for your sophomoric bullsht ok? If you got something else to say derogatory you be a fukn man and pick up the phone else I can just class u appropriately a coward behind a pc with alot of mouth and be done with you. Truthfully you don't know me and that's where it really stands. The other point is if they cannot regulate there own dwell I dont need them or you here so u can leave any time.... none of this troll food. I gave you an opportunity to speak on the coils and you didn't thats was your choice. You see Im no where dependent on what you bring to the board so you do not have to talk to me ever to reach my goals. If quite fine communicating with people that can speak my language. Its apparent you are not able to participate in my discussions without negativity so please leave me alone. U do not need to follow me around the forum stalking looking for places to start sht even though you were directed by some one that suggested to you that I dont look at OT which is also wrong but to follow me to the performance section to start another argument which you have. I looked at the idiotic off topic thread but why waste my time with racist remarks about bar b ques in the lands of ignorance in thread created simply to troll by CYBERMEN. I have a life with much better things to do in it than that. Misery loves company so much they step out of the crevasse of OT to the Performance section in the middle of a great technical discussion to seek some...coz no ones listening in OT :oops: and it got locked too. Its a pathetic existence and I feel sorry for people that need to do that. I care less. That's a valid existence to u so have at it. Any punk can sit behind a pc and talk sht .

Regards
Hubert

Last edited:
See here you are I know that was where youd try to go. Thats a simple anus. For autronic you buy there CDI which carries a much stronger spark that this smart sht. If you gonna ruin the dicussion with that **** you may as well leave because I can also buy the dwell boards and thats all been explained in the previous post if you can read. Are you here to help or talk **** about my ECU's. If thats the case the exits to the left. Im not gonna keep gojng back n forth with you like ya lady does. If you got an issue I gave you my personal line yesterday. Be a man an use it if you got issue but the keyboard marauding that you continue even though the trash was placed in off topic where i didn't follow is quite enuf. When I left that thread I asked ya corny ass to try not to follow me to troll if you could. That said if you got a fukn personal problem you got the number big man I dont care what runs on them they carry 103 mj where the CDI 's are > 110. If you can only explain the generalities through word of mouth empirical accounts oof somethinh YOU DONT USE I will still have specific questions and you should get over that real quick. U must a very insecure individual. To feel so butt hurt at every fukn comment that doesn't roll right over to your suggestions. If you cannot control it Id wish youd beat it. Now ive tried to be amicable and every one can see that. That's final i dont have time for straw men! Im a grown ass man and quite frankly I dont have time for your sophomoric bullsht ok? If you got something else to say derogatory you be a fukn man and pick up the phone else I can just class u appropriately a coward behind a pc with alot of mouth and be done with you. Truthfully you don't know me and that's where it really stands. The other point is if they cannot regulate there own dwell I dont need them or you here so u can leave any time.... none of this troll food.

Regards
Hubert

Hubert, I really don?t understand what the **** you?re saying, but I?m pretty sure you just threatened him.

Hubert, I really don’t understand what the **** you’re saying, but I’m pretty sure you just threatened him.

Man get lost you never can read or comprehend. What you come here for? This is the performance section not an off topic discussion. U wont get anything here. U may as well go back to the barbecue. Not one post will address technically the listed spark energies. And I dont give a rats ass if you and ya boy want to cry like bitches about it. If you don't have anything to offer me about the differences there you and him may as well stfu!

Regardless just like your inane off topic locked trash Ill just ignore stalkers who bear drama.
I know you don't want anyone to see who really knows what here.​

Goodbye!!!

Last edited:
http://www.autronic.com.au/4_cyl_DFI_double_spark_jly2014.mp4
http://www.autronic.com.au/4_cyl_DFI_multi_spark_jly2014.mp4

Here's a few video link to the AUTRONIC CDI ignition that works with my ECU with no additional pieces. Here you see this video operate the 4 cylinder to 20,000 rpm. It has a higher spark energy over every thing posted by the village idiot at 125 mj which it can clock at 800hz . I didn't want to talk about it as I was looking for "cheaper" options. But I'm at no tragic lost for a good ignition with my "garbage" ecu's with no dwell board installed...

BrqAKGf.jpg

If no one enjoys the ignition discussion you can lock it because buying another one of these mf at 1000 bucks is better than enduring trolling azzholes that cannot be contained in off topic playgrounds and never read the specs. 4 LS coils and I can go on and finish the garbage cars. U will stalk those threads next. I wouldn't have been the only one here to benefit a new cheaper ignition option for a brick. This would include those with dwell control so It only hurts the forum as a whole. If they realize that they can thank the loud mouth, stalking, jerks from atlanta and PDX for trashing it.

:finger:

Later..
Hubert

Last edited:
What did I say exactly to spur this mood swing of yours? You were talking about the IGN1A coils in the post directly above mine, no? I thought this was trying to have a real conversation here, but hey once again..if somebody doesn't support YOUR idea directly then they are a moron who is just trying to fight you, no?

There are some of us here who have a ton of real world experience, but if you have a **** attitude like yours, that is all you are going to get in response. Calm down and reread what I wrote. Nothing was inflammatory.

Who said they were BUD still cannot read. Go T F away dude. Talk about spark energy you moron or shut UP!

Cage match .....

102mj vs 125mj

thats garbage posting for ya...

you wanna talk **** about my ecu trolling here u can kiss my ass because u see what it can do jealous LS lackey its got plenty of salt from the sweat have a taste.

"Why, in particular, are you worried about the ignitor having auto dwell control? If you are using an ecu worth its salt, then you should be able to set dwell with that."

So like I said if you cant address me better dont you fukn talk to me again. U so fukn smart you mean to tell me and act stupid in front of this forum like you missed two entire pages of fukn explanation. LOOK BRUH I dont have time for your dumbass sht.

GO!!!

Thanks
Hugh

Last edited:
Who said they were BUD still cannot read. Go T F away dude. Talk about spark energy you moron or shut UP!​

Thanks
Hugh
You're calling me a moron, but all you talk about is boost in psi numbers with no reference to power levels, fuel being used, or turbo/engine size. How dumb of an engineer are you?

Further, advertised mj output is a ****ing joke. Where is your real world tests of anything? The IGN1A coils have shown to put out 140-150mj with dwell around 6ms at up to 85-90% duty cycle...which in coil per cylinder or even a wasted spark setup, you probably aren't going to see in anything around here.

Look im done talking your speaking upon deaf ears I dont if your a ****ing racist or just some jealous azzhole but there is nothing else to say to me. U are a moron coz you continue to seek out someone you don't vibe with. I call that a dramatic loser and you need to go home. Really we arent friends and I do not care for your version of help. Is that clear enuf? Amongst real tuners. Autronic and in particular their CDI ignition has a name at the tracks that stands for itself you chose your garbage and I chose mine so get the fuk over it already and get lost talking to me. I bet your ECU and ignition race tuned Ferraris and Vintage track cars don't don. IGNA1 i showed posted there MJ rating @102...wtf would they post that when they could show 150mj so its its all false in that case. I do not like you at this point so there's nothing else to say. Ur purpose is solely trolling. U wont pick up that phone so I know all I need to know about you. Were past the point of word of mouth IGNA1 clarification that was a page and day ago. Even a moron could grasp at first indication if they don't work without ECU dwell control they wont work for me. 2 entire pages explaining that. Very intelligent reader.

You have a real video of the cdi at 20000 rpm .It certainly will support my needs without ecu dwell control with that spark and I dont have to endure your ignorant ass talking **** about my ecu that's truly better than your or listen to unhelpful post about ill explained coils that will not work. From here you're officially on my ignore list. You should do the same for the sake of the forum. Clearly I also don't run a 60 psi 2000 hp alcohol car. And you talk about overkill to reach a 14psi goal in a b230 thread. You had every opportunity to explain what you dropped here and none of it require talking **** about my equipment that you know cost a fukn dime! I think you have a personal issue because, you relish in systematic racism and stereotypes and find it amusing to speak about barbecues using memes of black people looking crazy. Im black, intelligent, and dont have to dwell in your poor mans options unless I chose too and that really chews you up. Who is this "nigga" talking about swedish cars and throwing this cash around. That's your fukn problem right there. Who respectful would find your racist memes in ot appropriate. No one informed or humane nor anyone simply aware or the state of race relations in America. Your nothing but a mean, unloving, insecure, racist devil that has nothing better to do than harass one of the few blacks on this board.

Yall got all that garbage in OT and think its cute but all I see is a thread of racist lil boys that would not talk like that if my name was Hanz. Hanz likes ribs too you should ask him!!! They also love pork they call them Schnitzel's . You probably dont have any real friends in Europe. Mine are some of the smartest in the world and they never discuss things like you disgruntled little American boys that envy them do. No Class.... You've never dated anyone like Elena Viazova a Ukrainian olympic medalist half decathlon runner. You have no lines to Dr Dieter Gerling or Christain Lucas. U dont know Kosta Kennellis. These are all people who have accomplishments that stand for themselves while your names are unknown outside of TB!

Marvelous!!

Regards
Hubert

Last edited:
Well Hubert I for one would like to apologize. I meant nothing racist. It was my mistaken impression that you were a non native English speaker. There were no racist overtones in any of my comments but rather a genuine desire on my part to understand where you were coming from and how to appropriately understand what you were saying. I don’t know how there could be anything racist about what was said, simply because I have no idea what you or most of anyone else on this board look like.

Yes, I think a few of us were busting your chops in a playful manner but certainly nothing racist.

Again I apologize because it appears you are deeply offended. Please accept my apology.

That aside, I think you are wildly taking this out of proportion. Wildly. The people on this board will go out of their way to help people.

I knew that would bring you here u and your cronie from PDX get the same business for me and the same tag of irrelevance. I like your car mine is a '77 coupe ORIGINAL off the lot new 1 owner previous MOM and will will be putting a t6 in it on Autronic not a LS.

Good luck...

Last edited:
Well Hubert I for one would like to apologize. I meant nothing racist. It was my mistaken impression that you were a non native English speaker. There were no racist overtones in any of my comments but rather a genuine desire on my part to understand where you were coming from and how to appropriately understand what you were saying. I don’t know how there could be anything racist about what was said, simply because I have no idea what you or most of anyone else on this board look like.

Yes, I think a few of us were busting your chops in a playful manner but certainly nothing racist.

Again I apologize because it appears you are deeply offended. Please accept my apology.

That aside, I think you are wildly taking this out of proportion. Wildly. The people on this board will go out of their way to help people.

Im not speaking to everyone on this board so dont try to bring them along in your OT BULL****. By design its eazy to see whos engaging positively and whos just azzholes trolling. This is America today you and ya limited group fit the mood on cue.

Dont pull anyone else into it . Those that do not subscribe are not commenting at all. Ure always a key away and its getting on my fukn nerves. Coz I do not need and never asked you for help. You're some expert that cannot respect 40 years of volvo experience b4 u not to mention I got the papers on the wall and check stubs in my pocket from Mercedes Benz Vans, Daimler Trucks of North America, and Amazon that prove Im no fukn fool. You can keep your insincere apologies. What you knew from the jump is you had no idea who i was to be playing with me, so all your transgressions were il advised. Uve step off the porch now so fuk it, Stay with ya homies and there barbecue jokes. Youre no diffrent! And thats the got damned problem with you stupid racist mf's you always concerned about where someone is from and what their race is. WHY THE **** DOES IT MATTER? I can be cool with every one no matter where the fuk they from. Evidently youre not cultured enuf to do the same. Shouldnt even be a concern! The lil barbecue jokes that got your thread locked is what you all participating there are all about. I hope youre sure about the quality of persons in the company you keep and that what they're into stands for ya!! Not to mention you dont have respect for seniors either....im also that while Black. No matter what happens on this earth God has a place for people with your hearts. He will fight our battles soon enuf! My associates in Germany despise your type.

THE HUMAN RACE MF! THATS WHERE EVERYBODY IS FROM!!!​

Last edited:
I am going to go ahead and second that there were zero racist overtones in anything I have said. I don't even know where that idea came from. In the beginning, I only meant some playful ribbing if I was making fun of anything. I think you need to take it down a notch and realize that we are really a lighthearted bunch here.

Also, you're not the only one putting a T6 in a 240. Mine should be running at some point this year with a built bottom end and an efr 8374 turbo.

You still think were gonna be talking about cars?
Man fuk off in a nice way and fuk you and ya trash ass friends vehicles. I got one for every day of the week SOO WHAT!

U got something else to say pick up ya phone an dial the number . U such a man tell ya friends why you wont do that. In fact u have at least 7 in ya lil racist thread there each one pick a digit and a pair of balls

whatsup coz me being 50 wont mean ****!!! if you think you gone follow me around and keep **** going on this board it can stop right here u can gimme your number and ill show you what to do.

What in the hell did I do to you other than talk a little **** about some difference in opinions about some parts for you to have this attitude? I rarely ever post on the forum anymore. Also, once again, why do I need to call you? What is that going to do? Why do you even want me to call you? That's some straight up psycho ****.

And what "trash ass" friends are you talking about?
what you do aint considered light. When you went into ya racist corner that explained why you feel the need to tell me what you own. I care less. What u eat dont make me ****. Your in no competition with me other than the one in your delusional mind. U have tuned cars but never mine and never will. So what the hell you talking to me for anyway? Were done coz a punk does nothing but keyboard marauding . Man less sht. PICK UP YOUR PHONE and DIAL IT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back